Repository/Portfolio

Repository/Portfolio

by Paul Platts -
Number of replies: 4
Please I hope you can help. I want to set up a repository so that I can store and share fils made for an Interactive white Board. I have downloaded portfolio zip and unzipped into its varios folders but I need an idiots guide to tell me esactly where to put all the different parts. I have realised that you don't just place the Portfolio folder into the Modules folder via FTP. I really don't know where else to put everything. Thank you in advance.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paul Platts

Re: Repository/Portfolio

by Matt Oquist -
Hi Paul,

Have you checked the repository_INSTALL-HOWTO.TXT file under the portfolio/repository directory? That contains instructions about which files need to go where.

The best place to discuss this matter is in the development discussion about this code. If the installation instructions in that file aren't clear enough, feel free to pop in there and let me know.

Thanks!
In reply to Paul Platts

by Nicola Bennett -

Hi Paul,

I'm now in the same situation. I've downloaded the portfolio zip file (all I really need is the repository part of it) but I'm not sure where to put all the different files. Did you find this out?

If so, please could you let me know.

Thanks very much
Nicola.

In reply to Nicola Bennett

by Matt Oquist -
Hi Nicola,

See repository/repository_INSTALL-HOWTO.TXT for installation instructions.
In reply to Paul Platts

by Nicola Bennett -

Hi Paul,

Did you ever sort this out? Have you got your repository set up yet? I would be very interested if you have, because we also want to share files made for interactive whiteboards.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Nicola.