quiz not saved when submitting in 1.6

quiz not saved when submitting in 1.6

by Genner Cerna -
Number of replies: 6
upon submittion of quiz answers are not save even pressing the button save without save or the submit button itself...

i know it a bug and a serious one.

can anyone help on this said problem quick fix will do cause we are having our exam 2 days after the date i post here.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Genner Cerna

Re: quiz not saved when submitting in 1.6

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Can you try the latest version from the 1.6 stable branch. "Latest Stable Branch" from http://download.moodle.org/. I think we have fixed this already, and 1.6.1 is due out soon. I'm sorry we did not spot this before 1.6 was released.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Genner Cerna -
i just updated the latest release but the patch or fix script is not included in 1.6+ ...

what file should i update for me be able to run quiz?
In reply to Genner Cerna

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
1.6+ is the latest version (Well, at most 24 hours old).

Quizzes are definitely submitting for me. Can you export/backup the quiz you are having trouble with, so I can try importing it on my development setup to investigate?