There is verbage that says that part or all of WORKSHOP functionality is being integrated with ASSIGNMENT.
Can anyone tell me if this is still the plan?
Several of the accrediting agencies (SACS, AACSB) are putting a priority on "assessment of learning." The idea would be:
1) to take an assignment (or workshop) with student files from a course,
2) add this to another course as a workshop,
3) add the evaluators (faculty or external),
4) set up an new set of evaluation criteria,
5) and (Assess) to show what is taught in the course indeed tracks to more global learning goals.
This is important for many schools and I was looking at what was the easiest kludge to accomplish this. Workshop gives most of the functionality needed for assessment, but I was hoping that a kindly developer in assignments or Workshops could give us a 18 month projection.