Template for uniform cloze questions and alternative groups

Template for uniform cloze questions and alternative groups

by Maria B. -
Number of replies: 0
Hallo to everybody,
I have a problem and right now I do not know the best way for solving it, so I ask for some help or suggestions.
I need to make specific quizes (tests) for my students once a week. Every test has the same form: 15 "clozed" questions that consist of three parts:
multichioce-numerical-multichioce. There are 10 groups: the first multichoice is the same for all of these groups (options and correct answer),
but the other two are not. Every group has it's own numerical value and it's own correct answer in the second multichoice (otherwise the optios
are identical).

I need this:
1. to make form for cloze questions looklike this one (this example is made like html, it is not real form)
2. to make one question in the same time for all ten groups
3. to make that student who has all correct answers on these three parts get 1 point for question, otherwise 0
4. to make that each student get one of these 10 alternative test randomly
5. to make complete statistics for this type of questions - cloze, since I haven't seen it in regular Moodle quizes (for complete questions and parts)

Little explanation:
It is about psychometrics' course and  we give our students to do some job in SPSS with research data - but there is 10 different data sheets, so every student will get his own results in numerical value and statistical significance otherwise the questions and parameters are identical for all of them.

Thank you in advance!

Una B.

Attachment cloze.gif
Average of ratings: -