MoodleMoot NE was Fantastic

MoodleMoot NE was Fantastic

by Steve O'Connor -
Number of replies: 2
Thanks to Martin, Aaron, and all the folks a GDA for a great MoodleMoot--not to mention the presenters! I had a great time and picked up a lot of great ideas, not to mention inspiration! It was great to meet some of the folks I have seen here on the forum!

Thanks to Matt and Paul for helping me get the Cron jobs set up!

I met a lot of great people whom I hope to continue to be in touch with here!

If you ever have a chance to attend--make the time and effort to do it!

(BTW--I made it home. Indeed the main road was flooded in two places, so I had to go with plan B. Plan B had water lapping at the road and a minor mud slide, but it was passable! At least I didn't have to ditch the car and walk through the forest around the flooding! I've never seen anything like this here before. According the the rainfall total maps, we got it about as bad as the worst hit places! )

Steve
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Steve O'Connor

Re: MoodleMoot NE was Fantastic

by Don Schwartz -
Glad to hear you made it home Steve.  I figured that if you did get lost in the woods the tie dyed shirt would lead the rescuers right to you.  wide eyes

I agree, it was a great event just like last year.  The folks at "The Governor's Academy" really know how to manage an event and make us all feel at home.  How could they keep their cool as our venue was being flooded on opening day?

Karen, Susan, Aaron and those fantastic folks in the kitchen all deserve a week off.
In reply to Don Schwartz

Re: MoodleMoot NE was Fantastic

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Thanks also for enabling Moodlers around the world to participate in MoodleMoot NE live with Elluminate. wide eyes