"Last Modified" error

"Last Modified" error

by Lindsay Magnus -
Number of replies: 2
Hi

I am using the standard wiki (version 2006042801) with Moodle 1.5.4+

I have noticed that the on the wiki's page (i.e. the page that lists all the wikis in a course) the "Last Modified" column does not update when I modify a wiki's contents.

This would be a great feature, as it allows you to quickly see when and which wikis have been edited. My one course has 30 + wikis and it would be tedious to go to each wiki to check if there have been any changes.

Please could you tell me what I need to change so that the "Last Modified" column has the same date and time that is contained in the histories page for each wiki?

Thanx
Lindsay
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lindsay Magnus

Re: "Last Modified" error

by Lindsay Magnus -
I concede I may be dim, but before I head off to the bug tracker and report this, could someone tell me if I am misinterpreting the purpose of the "last modified" column?

Regards
Lindsay
In reply to Lindsay Magnus

Re: "Last Modified" error

by Stuart Anderson -
Lindsay,

I interpreted this to mean the last time the wiki was undated so you could detect any changes since you last viewed it.

I've reported this as a bug to the moodle bug team as it appears to only update when the wiki settings are changed rather than the wiki content.  The bug team are deciding on whether to fix it or concentrate on development on the new wiki "DFWiki".

Regards,

Stuart Anderson.