HTML toolbar disappeared

HTML toolbar disappeared

by Nairn Kennedy -
Number of replies: 5

This is driving me up the proverbial wall.

Basically, when I edit text in my local Moodle 1.6, there's no sign of the HTML toolbar.

I've tried it in IE and the latest Firefox, and it's Ok when I access the moodle demo site, so it's not the browsers.

I've check the Editor settings and it's on. I've checked my persoanl settings and it's on there.

When I try to edit and click the little "about the HTML editor" link, it says it's available, except that it palpably isn't.

I've checked every variable and configuration setting I can see in moodel, and it all looks OK.

I've taken all the moodle off and done a complete re-install, and it still messes up.

The only thing left is possible funnies in my Apache 2or PHP 5.1.4.

Any suggestions, anybody? Help!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nairn Kennedy

Re: HTML toolbar disappeared

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Nairn,

Perhaps the discussion HTML Editor not displayed after 1.52 upgrade may provide some helpful information. I'll also move this discussion into the HTML editor forum...
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: HTML toolbar disappeared PROBLEM FIXED

by Nairn Kennedy -

Hooray - fixed

Latest release has a code mod to fix it, but it needs to be done in two places. Will pass on information to developers for inclusion in next release.

- Nairn

In reply to Nairn Kennedy

Re: HTML toolbar disappeared PROBLEM FIXED

by Mohd Radzi Abdul Kadir -
Can u post how to fix it bcos I face the same problem too with 1.6, I've look all the post regarding htmleditor but all didnot solve my problem.