HTML toolbar disappeared

HTML toolbar disappeared

Nairn Kennedy-mit -
Antal besvarelser: 5

This is driving me up the proverbial wall.

Basically, when I edit text in my local Moodle 1.6, there's no sign of the HTML toolbar.

I've tried it in IE and the latest Firefox, and it's Ok when I access the moodle demo site, so it's not the browsers.

I've check the Editor settings and it's on. I've checked my persoanl settings and it's on there.

When I try to edit and click the little "about the HTML editor" link, it says it's available, except that it palpably isn't.

I've checked every variable and configuration setting I can see in moodel, and it all looks OK.

I've taken all the moodle off and done a complete re-install, and it still messes up.

The only thing left is possible funnies in my Apache 2or PHP 5.1.4.

Any suggestions, anybody? Help!

Gennemsnitsbedømmelse: -
I svar til Nairn Kennedy

Re: HTML toolbar disappeared

Helen Foster-mit -
Core developers-ip assinga Documentation writers-ip assinga Moodle HQ-ip assinga Particularly helpful Moodlers-ip assinga Plugin developers-ip assinga Testers-ip assinga Translators-ip assinga
Hi Nairn,

Perhaps the discussion HTML Editor not displayed after 1.52 upgrade may provide some helpful information. I'll also move this discussion into the HTML editor forum...
I svar til Helen Foster

Re: HTML toolbar disappeared PROBLEM FIXED

Nairn Kennedy-mit -

Hooray - fixed

Latest release has a code mod to fix it, but it needs to be done in two places. Will pass on information to developers for inclusion in next release.

- Nairn