Strong behaviour of tables in labels

Strong behaviour of tables in labels

by Ralf Hilgenstock -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
We found a strong problem with tables in labels using the editor.
If the content of a label is only a label and the  alignment settings are used the course page shows the edit icons for the labels right from the table and hidden. So you can't reedit the table.

The first time we found the problem using IE 6.0 SP2 under moodle 1.5 and 1.6 and with different themes. It seems to be a problem with closing the table.
IE
Attachment IE.gif
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ralf Hilgenstock

Re: Strong behaviour of tables in labels

by Ralf Hilgenstock -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Here you can see it if there are more than one label. Each table is a separate label. There are no edit icons after the first tables. The problem doesn't turn up if there is an other sign after the table.
Attachment IE2.gif
In reply to Ralf Hilgenstock

Re: Strong behaviour of tables in labels

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Ralf > If the content of a label is only a label and the  alignment settings are used the course page shows the edit icons for the labels right from the table and hidden.

I don't understand this. Perhaps you mean:

If the content of a label is only a table and the alignment settings are used (???) the course page does not show the edit icons for the labels.

I have tried to reproduce your problem with Firefox, Windows XP and Moodle 1.6 but I have not problem at all: the Edit icons are displayed OK.

Joseph