possible bug

possible bug

by Daniele Cordella -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers
I fill a quiz with a student account.
I go to the quiz as admin and I select "results" and then "Overview".
At the and I select the date of a submitted quiz to see it in detail.
What I get is the quiz with the list of questions and, for each question, the right answer selected by a green background... but I don't get the student answer. Is this a bug?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniele Cordella

Re: possible bug

by Daniele Cordella -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers
I am sorry.
I forget to add that the quiz is a multichoice quiz.

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Are you looking closely enough. The green shows the right answers. There should be radio buttons showing the student repsonse.

It's not great UI - I wouldn't have done it that way - but I think it does work.

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I have noticed similar behavior on my WIMP server running 1.6. It was reported to me after a teacher gave a quiz and was trying to go back and see which questions a student did not answer and he indicated that the student answer was not appearing. On another quiz in the same course it appears fine. The user thought that he had gone in and editted the number of attempts available and after doing that the student answers stopped showing up. I suspect that there is a bug but I have not had a chance to track it down.