HTMLArea in SCORM page?

HTMLArea in SCORM page?

โดย Yew Hong Ng -
Number of replies: 0

Hi all. I have been creating SCORM learning packages that track student's responses through a textarea form control and javascript. Now I'm thinking, is it possible to make these textareas become htmlarea. what i did was to add these 2 lines above my textarea code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="htp://localhost/moodle/lib/editor/htmlarea.php?id=1"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="htp://localhost/moodle/lib/editor/lang/en.php"></script>
<textarea id="edit-message" name="textarea1" cols="70" rows="8" ></textarea>

and some codes at the end of the file that begin with:

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" defer="defer">
var config = new HTMLArea.Config();

Basically, I copied these from the forum module files. It worked in that the textarea did become htmlarea with the icons and stuffs. However, it appears that whatever I submit isn't captured. Basically, the submission is through a button:

<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit" onclick='javascript:submit1(textarea1.value);/>

I suspect that the textarea1.value is the problem here. After the textarea has been replaced by htmlarea, its name may be lost. I wonder whether anyone here can shed some light on how i can get the value of the htmlarea via javascript?

การประเมินโดยเฉลี่ย: -