Vector Format Moodle Logo

Vector Format Moodle Logo

by Jon Allen -
Number of replies: 4
Good Afternoon,

I am making the artwork that will be printed onto the top surface of a DVD showing the keynote speeches of Martin and Jason Cole from the Moodle Moot in Savannah.  I need a vector (EPS or AI 9 or earlier) version of the Moodle logo, or at least the M with the mortar board.  Anyone have a copy?  Is so, please send it to me at:

jfa@immagic.com

The DVDs (separate NTSC and PAL versions) are mastered and just waiting for me to finish the artwork and then duplication.  Thanks,

jon
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jon Allen

Re: Vector Format Moodle Logo

by John Patten -

Hi Jeff!

Did you ever get a copy of the logo in AI format? I'm looking at adding our school district name under the logo and I'm wondering what font the Moolde logo was created in?

Thanks!

In reply to John Patten

by Julian Ridden -

There is currently no logo in vector format. If you search the forums Martin has posted a very large moodle logo. But thats about it.

I have built my own using vector text and a cleaned up mortar board. Sadly that is at work and I am currently home. I will post mine on monday. If I for some reason forget feel free to message me if I havent posted by tuesday.

In reply to Jon Allen

by ian lake -
i've used corel trace to create an 'ai' file it's 13.4 mb zipped (72.6mb uncompressed), do you have somewhere i can upload it to.

ian