Problem in 1.6 beta 5 Icelandic

Problem in 1.6 beta 5 Icelandic

by Elín Jóna Traustadóttir -
Number of replies: 5

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in */public_html/utfludir/lib/moodlelib.php(4779) : eval()'d code on line 1

Hi

I get this error (above) when I add a new topic in my new 1.6 beta 5. I have put in language file icelandic is_utf8 and I get this error only in icelandic version not in the english language.

Any ideas??

my address is http://www.2blafell.net/utfludir

Thanks Ella Jona

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Elín Jóna Traustadóttir

Re: Problem in 1.6 beta 5 Icelandic

by Vidar Gudmundsson -
Sæl
Þetta vandamál er líka hjá mér .... hef ekki fundið neina lausn.

Kv
Viðar Guðmundsson

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Not only that error: apparently half of the files are utf8 and the other half is some other encoding.

I'll take a look at it tonight.

(Please keep the posts in English - easier to collaborate wink )
In reply to koen roggemans

by Vidar Gudmundsson -

Hi

I was saying that i have the same problem.... and lots of other problems with moddle 1.6..

regards

Vidar

In reply to Vidar Gudmundsson

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
...in Icelandic you mean, I hope wink ?

Yes, I know - I'll try to fix things asap. The problem is that some language files and even parts of some language files are not UTF8.

by Sigurdur Jonsson -
I've solved this error. There was a problem with the langconfig.php file. I've updated the langconfig.php file and also the Icelandic Moodle language files and mailed to Koen who will put them into the CVS.

regards,
S.Fjalar