1. Formal_white template still works with color, however, the font is changed into Times New Roman.
2. I put the log in block in the frontpage, and when I enter username and password, nothing changes. However, if i refresh the Firefox browser, then I am logged in. The same procedure is needed if I want to turn on/off "Turn editor on".
3. Then I go to the Admin page by clicking on the Administration, then there is only Variables link occurs, others disappear. I tried to switch to all other templates, from Standard to Logo Standard templates, but none of them display font properly.
4. Then, I tried to browse my Moodle site with IE and in most of time, it can not be loaded.
So, I don't know what to do, I have some questions, please help me, Moodle experts:
1. What if I upgrade Moodle into 1.6 now? Will the issues be fixed?
2. What should I do to rescue my courses, quizzes and resources ?
Thank you, and I am awake to read your helps, tonight!
Dinh Lu Giang