Hosting sale for Moodle users @ NetMondo!

Hosting sale for Moodle users @ NetMondo!

by NetMondo Web Services -
Number of replies: 5

Dear Forum Members,

For a limited time, we would like to offer all Moodle users $5.00 off any yearly plan on our site.  All plans include Fantastico with the Moodle "easy install". 

http://netmondo.net

Please contact sales@netmondo.net for the link.

Thanks,

Gwen

NetMondo Support

Average of ratings: -
In reply to NetMondo Web Services

Re: Hosting sale for Moodle users @ NetMondo!

by Art Lader -
Hi,

What about Moodle users who signed up within the last couple of weeks http://www.gladyslader.org/moodle ?

Thanks,
Art Lader
In reply to Art Lader

by Don Hinkelman -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Don't get too greedy, Art. smile The netmondo folks kindly offered that to show their apologies for a broken email address as noted by Bryan Williams. I reported it to them and was pleased that they responded quickly and sincerely. Over the past five months I have worked with them, they have responded just as quickly. They are already operating at the lowest rates I know and I hope we don't take advantage of that.

Although I am recommending Netmondo for their service, I also want to add that I have not yet used them under full production environment. You can use them confidently for smaller sites or low loads, and be assured that problems will be solved. For heavy loads I strongly recommend moodle.com.

I also get asked by teachers at other schools about how to start using Moodle. Rather than teach how to set up their own server (which would take me hours and hours of coaching), I recommend a site with Fantastico (offered by netmondo and many others) so they can do most of the work themselves in minutes.
In reply to NetMondo Web Services

by Thomas Bray -
Hello Gwen:

I signed up on netmundo and unfortunately I'm experiencing a login problem (new) with my moodle sites there. Have you done anything recent to your servers that would explain this?

Thom Bray
In reply to Thomas Bray

by Thomas Bray -
The problem seems to have vanished. surprise I don't know what caused it in the firstplace...