Assignment date has passed but students still don't see grades!!

Assignment date has passed but students still don't see grades!!

by stephanie vie -
Number of replies: 5
I set up an assignment with a due date of yesterday. It's still "counting down" to Jan. 14 even though it's now the 15th--it says I have 23 hours and some minutes until the due date! The students don't have their grades and comments because of this. Is there something weird going on that I can fix?? Thanks!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to stephanie vie

Re: Assignment date has passed but students still don't see grades!!

by Paul Shew -
You've probably already thought of this, but have you double-checked the time on the server? Maybe its clock is a day behind. wink
In reply to Paul Shew

by stephanie vie -

Yeah--the clock on the server is correct because they have an assignment due today at noon, and that assignment says "2 hours" left (and it's 10 am here). So that makes sense.

Any other ideas?? sad

by stephanie vie -

Wait...I have another question...if the time count is blue, that means they have that much time until its due--then if the time count is red, that's how long PAST the due date it is? That would make sense.

I still don't understand why they won't be able to see their comments on things, though.

by stephanie vie -
I figured it out. I had hidden the assignment since it was finished, thinking that would be less confusing for them. Nope smile It made them not able to see the comments! smile