Moodle documentation: Changed theme and no longer see anything

Moodle documentation: Changed theme and no longer see anything

by Paolo Oprandi -
Number of replies: 4
I logged in to moodledocs and became intrigued by some of the options including changing theme, but upon changing theme everything disappeared!  Now each time I log in to moodledocs the screen becomes blank (on a Mac using browsers Safari and Firefox). Has anyone had a similar experience or got any suggestions on how to resolve this?
Thanks, Paolo
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paolo Oprandi

Re: Moodle documentation: Changed theme and no longer see anything

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Paolo

> I logged in to moodledocs and became intrigued by some of the options including changing theme

Where exactly are those options? I can't see them.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Paolo Oprandi -
Hi Joseph,

Nor can I anymore!! ...and I couldn't tell you where they were as I only briefly logged on before changing the settings and Hey! Presto! All disappeared. These settings have been saved so all is blank every time I log in. Maybe I should try with a PC rather than a Mac?

Paolo
p.s. definitely something screwy going on - I just created a new account and I still can't see anything?!

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Joseph, the options Paolo mentions are available via the preferences link (top right).

Paolo, some of the skins require improvement, however none should give a blank screen. thoughtful Please try logging into Moodle Docs on a PC and let us know how you get on.

Re: Changed Moodle Docs skin and no longer see anything

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Paolo,

Good to meet you at the UK MoodleMoot and to see the bug you describe. wink I've just added a report - bug 6192.

Until this bug is fixed, if anyone else has this problem and requires assistance, please email docs@moodle.org.