Matching Regrade Attempts Challenge

Re: Protest or Challenge feature

by Deb Burdick-Hinton -
Number of replies: 0
Hello Again Jeff - Great info!
I strongly support this and do agree it should be throughout the course. I think integrating into the quiz tool would be the best place to start as assessment feedback is really valuable and often assessments have larger "weight" than other activities and would really make the student feel like a true partner and I think it would really open up the communication channels and ultimately lead to the student meeting and exceeding the course objectives more quickly and also give the instructor valuable info that would assist them in immediately making improvements in the course. I think it would really make the student feel like he is an active participant in the course and part of a community of learners.

What can we do to support you in this effort. I am not a "developer" just an instructor who also administers our site with the support of remote learner and I am also the chair of our Conn Ed dept. Would funding help? We commercially fish for Salmon in the summers here in Alaska. Would some smoked salmon help "fuel" this effort smile

Love the audio clip. I have to tell you there is so much in moodle development I am excited about but this is at the top of my list. I am thinking some folks just don't "get it". Might be handy to include a little jing video of this sort of functionality in action in a different application and folks might have an "Ah-ha" moment.

I am hoping to attend my first moodle moot in San Francisco, pending approval. It would be outstanding if you could present this idea there via Web Conference.

Thanks again - let me know what I can do to support you in this effort.