WHY HEAD in CSV at Source Forge is not HEAD at moodle.org download.

WHY HEAD in CSV at Source Forge is not HEAD at moodle.org download.

by Pierre Pichet -
Number of replies: 2

When you go to Source Forge to explore the CSV of moodle/moodle/ there is a list of various tags. If you choose HEAD which should be 1.6 BETA as I saw elsewhere, you obtain a somewhat older version than the one you obtain when downloading the dayly produced HEAD .zip on the download page of moodle.org.

I have comments of people talking about 1.6.3 or 1.6.4 , these tags are not readily apparent in Source Forge ;
you see

• MOODLE_16_UTF8
  • MOODLE_16_MULTIENROL
  • MOODLE_16_AUTHREFACTOR

How to find the real up-to-date moodle 1.6 CSV?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Pierre Pichet

Re: WHY HEAD in CSV at Source Forge is not HEAD at moodle.org download.

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Sourceforge has one server cluster for developer CVS, and one for anonymous CVS.

Usually the developer CVS is copied over to the anonymous CVS every few hours, but this process is currently down.

If you'd like read-only access to the developer CVS as a "tester" let me know by sending me a Message on this site with your SF username.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: WHY HEAD in CSV at Source Forge is not HEAD at moodle.org download.

by Pierre Pichet -

I am interested in accessing as a tester (in PHP 4 and PHP 5 ...)  so my name in SF is pichetp

Thanks