install on web server

install on web server

by jean-baptiste mazon -
Number of replies: 1

Good morning, I have to install moodle on a shared server, with a wordpress site already present. I have integrated the moodle folder and I have an error feedback:
Warning: require_once(/homepages/12/d914942103/htdocs/clickandbuilds/crefam/moodle/lib/phpminimumversionlib.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/12/d914942103/htdocs/clickandbuilds/crefam/moodle/install.php on line 65

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required '/homepages/12/d914942103/htdocs/clickandbuilds/crefam/moodle/lib/phpminimumversionlib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php8.1') in /homepages/12/d914942103/htdocs/clickandbuilds/crefam/moodle/install.php:65 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /homepages/12/d914942103/htdocs/clickandbuilds/crefam/moodle/install.php on line 65

I have created a database and a data directory (moodledata). And the PHP version is 8.0 Can someone help me.
thanks in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to jean-baptiste mazon

Re: install on web server

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Think you are going to have to contact hosting provider for assistance.   Reason ... WordPresses want to rule the roost of a web site run by WP.   There should be an .htaccess file with a bunch of rules just for WordPress.   Your moodle code is in a folder/directory inside of WP code and thus doesn't have an .htaccess file that overrides rules setup by WP (moodle install doesn't include .htaccess nor can it know about WP overrides).

The error you shared shows: (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php8.1') shows Moodle is looking for 8.1 of php.

'SoS', Ken