Unlock user issue

Unlock user issue

by baraah sekhni -
Number of replies: 2
Hello Dears,
We are using Moodle version 4.1,
Users when you enter an invalid password the web page does not display any number of invalid attempts or password policy In addition, I have limited the number of failed login attempts three times but it is not reflected on the web page and the user enters more than three invalid passwords valid without any notification of this restriction.
I need to show an error message with the number of attempts allowed and the password policy when he tries to log into an invalid account and notify him of this by password change/reset email, so if you have any idea on this I would appreciate your support.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to baraah sekhni

Re: Unlock user issue

by Gregor McNish -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
You can make your own login form with whatever you need an specify the alternate login url (plugins/authentication/manage authenticaton)
In reply to Gregor McNish

Re: Unlock user issue

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Baraah,

You may want to reconsider wanting to show the number of attempts allowed or the password policy, as this information will be useful for spammers. Information such as this is deliberately not shown for security reasons.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)