error/moodle/xml parsing error

error/moodle/xml parsing error

by Hamzah AlAbar -
Number of replies: 4

Dear 

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance with an error message that I have been encountering while trying to transfer a quiz from one course to another. The error message reads

"Error/Moodle/XML parsing error".

Attachment WhatsApp Image 2023-05-07 at 08.18.26.jpeg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hamzah AlAbar

Re: error/moodle/xml parsing error

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Hi Hamzah,

For this type of questions, the General Help forum is normally a better place to ask them. Also, be sure to have read the bit about 'Before you post, read this' for future posts. 

To increase the likeliness of finding a solution, please include version of Moodle and information about the theme or other possibly relevant plugins involved.

@moderators: A move to the General Help forum would draw more attention imho.
In reply to Joost Elshoff

by Hamzah AlAbar -
Dear

I am pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved by changing the settings in the php.ini file. We have reviewed and updated the necessary configurations, and the problem has been resolved successfully.

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Glad that you resolved it. I will move to the General help forum anyway, for future reference.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Congrats!   But mind sharing back what changes you made to php.ini and updates to configuration you did to resolve the problem?

'SoS', Ken