Creation of dynamic property cache_config_disabled::$configlockmappings is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\lmssite\cache\classes\config.php on line 146

Re: Creation of dynamic property cache_config_disabled::$configlockmappings is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\lmssite\cache\classes\config.php on line 146

by cahyo lab -
Number of replies: 2
i solve this. you have to switch php version to 8.0. moodle 4.0.2 didn't support on php 8.2
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to cahyo lab

Re: Creation of dynamic property cache_config_disabled::$configlockmappings is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\lmssite\cache\classes\config.php on line 146

by Sulman Aziz -
Hi, I am facing the same error while installation of moodle 4.1 and the version of Php is 8.4.2.. Can you please help me if i have to downgrade the php version or it is due to some other error..? and if i have to downgrade then what is the procedure. thank you
In reply to Sulman Aziz

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
See - https://moodledev.io/general/releases/4.1

PHP up to 8.1 is supported. As far as I know there is no such version as PHP 8.4 (yet). The current version is 8.2.