Goal tracking plugin/activity or some ideas to resolve this ?

Goal tracking plugin/activity or some ideas to resolve this ?

by Beta G -
Number of replies: 2

I have a moodle site for a small organization where students need to have an activity and answer to few questions.

Those questions are text inputs where users have to write their goals...they need to receive some kind of notification within a period lets say 2 weeks as a reminder to go in Moodle and check if they have achived this goals or if something has changed in them so they can update in Moodle.

I tried something with H5P Documentation tool but it doesn't have such options for email reminder etc.

Mods:Not sure if this is the correct category where I am posting so if its wrong move topic to the correct category.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Beta G

Re: Goal tracking plugin/activity or some ideas to resolve this ?

by Beta G -
Since some time passed and I had no reply is there someone who can help or suggest me something on this ?
In reply to Beta G

Re: Goal tracking plugin/activity or some ideas to resolve this ?

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Is it one time per student? I mean, after the reminder and until the final deadline, the student either achieve the goal and reports it, or fails? Are deadline extensions or any other discussions accepted?

I think a couple of Moodle activities can be bent to do this. Forum is the obvious. Next is the Assignment. Journal or Diary (additional plug-ins) are also candidates.