should Iran be allowed?

Re: should Iran be allowed?

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Number of replies: 0
Hi,
tree years ago I have been in Iran in a tourist journey. I can only say that is a stonishing beautifull contry with a huge cultural patrimonia, and where people is really really kind... That's what I saw all arround the country, nice and gentle people. Lots of them english spoken, with a high degree of education and interests in having happy and productive lives. I din't saw fanatics, or terrorists... Just fine people. About islam, I saw reverence, deep faith and women with thei hair covered. There's some will among people to make religious rules less strict, and that's it.
Really Kind people, who love to live in peace... like all around the world where I have traveled.
All the problems come from the few who like to play terror or "war in order to save the world..." To all of them I say : no thanks.
I must finally say that I'm really concerded about Iran, cause I've come to care about this fine country... and I can asure you that "the image" you see in the news (cnn and so on) about this country is not the real one...
To know more about Iran I  suggest you reading the book of "capucinsky".
Regards
Ludo