what is this error

what is this error

by yassaman karakoç -
Number of replies: 5

i have this error:
Warning: theme_setup(/home/joomlaok/public_html/theme/global15/config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/joomlaok/public_html/lib/weblib.php on line 2201

Warning: theme_setup(/home/joomlaok/public_html/theme/global15/config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/joomlaok/public_html/lib/weblib.php on line 2201

Warning: theme_setup(): Failed opening '/home/joomlaok/public_html/theme/global15/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/joomlaok/public_html/lib/weblib.php on line 2201

Warning: print_header(/home/joomlaok/public_html/theme/global15/header.html): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/joomlaok/public_html/lib/weblib.php on line 1906

Warning: print_header(/home/joomlaok/public_html/theme/global15/header.html): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/joomlaok/public_html/lib/weblib.php on line 1906

Warning: print_header(): Failed opening '/home/joomlaok/public_html/theme/global15/header.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/joomlaok/public_html/lib/weblib.php on line 1906

how can i fix this error?
and this error in admin panel
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare check_dir_exists() (previously declared in /home/joomlaok/public_html/lib/moodlelib.php:6428) in /home/joomlaok/public_html/backup/lib.php on line 86
Average of ratings: -
In reply to yassaman karakoç

Re: what is this error

by yassaman karakoç -
please help me sad

by Michael Goncharenko -

Preved uchasnecheg Yassaman!

You might get a "permission denied" because permission for you to read these files - denied.

You should set appropriate rights to these files for Moodle be able to read them and display you a beautiful theme smile

In reply to Michael Goncharenko

by yassaman karakoç -
thank you smile
but i have this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare check_dir_exists() (previously declared in /home/joomlaok/public_html/lib/moodlelib.php:6428) in /home/joomlaok/public_html/backup/lib.php on line 86

how can i fix this?
www.joomlaokulu.com

by Michael Goncharenko -

What's in the file /home/joomlaok/public_html/backup/lib.php? It does not seem to be moodle's file. Did you edit the source code of moodle?

Anyway, you may comment out a function from it.