Rollback to previous theme

Rollback to previous theme

by Francisco Ram Jimenez Velasquez -
Number of replies: 0

I am working with a customized moodle, it uses the remui theme, but it has many base problems, I tried to change the theme, but the site crashed with the following error when trying to put the boost theme.

Exception - Call to undefined method moodle_page::include_region_main_settings_in_header_actions() Debug info: Error code: generalexceptionmessage Stack trace: line 42 of /theme/boost/layout/columns2.php: Error thrown line 1374 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include() line 1304 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout() line 1881 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to core_renderer->header() line 113 of /backup/backup.php: call to bootstrap_renderer->__call() I would like to return to the remui theme, however, the entire site sends me that error.

I read that deleting the theme and the plugin in the database solved it, however, the boost theme is one that comes with moodle and I want to return it to the custom I had before the error, that is, to remui.

Is there any way to force moodle to take remui again? Either with some record in the database or with the config.php?

The version of moodle I am using is 3.10.3+ (Build: 20210507)

Thank you in advance.

Average of ratings: -