middle-column widths

middle-column widths

by Rick Weiss -
Number of replies: 2
on the index page that lists avaialble course, in the middle-column is the name of the course and info about it.

Right now the style has two cells, split 50%, so that the course name is on the left and the info is on the right.

I want the course title to go across the coilumn 100% and the info to fall below it at 100%

I have searched and searched for class="info" and class="summary" which seems to be where these 50% widths are set - but they do not show up in any search

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rick Weiss

Re: middle-column widths

by Urs Hunkler -
Picture of Core developers

Rick,

".info" and ".summary" are two table cells in one table row. The width is defined in HTML not in CSS. You can't change this layout with CSS the way you describe it. If you want to display "info" and "summary" beneath each other you must change the table in the Moodle source code in the index.php file.

I hope this helps
Urs

In reply to Urs Hunkler

Re: middle-column widths

by Rick Weiss -
Yes - I had experimented with this and saw that in the lip.php file I could change the cells to a single row and make it 100%.

That worked.

Now I am trying to make the course title in that box larger without effecting other link style sizes. smile