The number of absences or the sum of presences and absences exceeds the total number of sessions

Re: Ri: Re: The number of absences or the sum of presences and absences exceeds the total number of sessions

by Dan Marsden -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
yeah - probably a bug that may have already been fixed then... hopefully you'll be able to put some pressure on your IT team - that's a really old unsupported Moodle release and there are some pretty major security vulnerabilities in that release which could allow full breach of your users content on the site.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dan Marsden

Ri: Re: Ri: Re: The number of absences or the sum of presences and absences exceeds the total number of sessions

by Antonio Spirito -
Dear Dan, our IT team has finally updated moodle to 4.1 version and also the attendance plugin to 2023020107.
I checked the reports and all calculation problems have been solved, thanks a lot!!!

We only have one problem with the student in the second row; he was absent in the fifth lesson and so the system automatically recorded his absence. The final values were: 15P - 2A - 17 Total sessions

I tried to manually change his absence to presence and I can see the change has been applied to the report; the problem is that, while the P value has been correctly changed to 16, the A value is still 2 (while it should be 1) and also the total points are wrong (16/18 instead of 16/17). Do you have any suggestion? Is there something wrong I'm doing?

Thanks a lot,
Antonio