Enlarge Editor problem

Enlarge Editor problem

od Colin McQueen -
Število odgovorov: 5
I am using Moodle 1.53 in Firefox 1.5.0.2 on Windows XP SP2.
The HTML Editor works but when I enlarge the editor I get:-
EditorProblem

This only occurs on two of my sites that I have added some bits to (it doesn't happen with moodle.org) and always with Firefox. IE doesn't exhibit the problem all the time. When using IE and clicking on the Enlarge Editor icon but it works OK but if I copy and paste the URL for the pop-up enlarged editor into a full IE window address bar I get the same problem.

I have added various bits such as the ajax drag and drop behaviour and others that have meant I had to add code to lib/moodlelib.php and other files so I guess it's something to do with those additions. I have tried changing one or two files back to the latest stable 1.53 release but it doesn't help.

Can anyone point to wjhere this is likely to be messed up? Which files apart from the lib/editor files (which have not been changed) does the HTML editor depend on.
Povprečje ocenitev: -
V odgovor na Colin McQueen

Re: Enlarge Editor problem

od Colin McQueen -
Have now found a fix on another thread which suggests it's a Javascript problem between Firefox and IE. My two sites now work with Firefox but it breaks IE. Both IE and FF work on moodle.org. How come?

od Rob Johnson -
I have seen this problem with FF 1.5 too.  I upgraded a test site to Moodle 1.6 beta 3 over the weekend, and the fullscreen editor works just fine.

od Rob Barreca -
V odgovor na Rob Barreca

od Colin McQueen -
Thanks. I had found this as said in my reply above but it only works for FF and breaks IE. How come Moodle.org enlarge editor works for both FF and IE?

od Rob Barreca -
Hmmm...I've implemented this fix and it works in both FF and IE for me.  Have you replaced BOTH sets of occurrances?  I think there are four lines to change total.