New:selecting questions for exporting in 1.6 beta

New:selecting questions for exporting in 1.6 beta

by Pierre Pichet -
Number of replies: 5

The actual questions export function export all the questions from a category. I have add the possibily of choosing which questions to export, the same mechanism for deleting or moving to another category.

The attach .zip file contains the necessary
question/editlib.php, question/export.php,question/format.php and question/showbank.php files valid for 1.6 beta.

export1

export2

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Pierre Pichet

Re: New: corrected showbank.php

by Pierre Pichet -

There was a bug in question/showbank.php when you answered no. The redirection did not defined the courseID.

The attachment has the right code.

"edit.php?courseid=$course->id"

In reply to Pierre Pichet

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Thanks Pierre,

I'll have a look at both of these. However, could you let me have your changes as diff files rather than the complete files. There are a lot of changes going on at the moment!

I think I may have fixed the showbank.php missing courseid in the last day or so, they do keep on turning up though tongueout
In reply to Howard Miller

by Pierre Pichet -

all the files have been put on source forge CVS :  

moodleuqamchi/moodle_16/

You should be able to checkout them and see the differences.

This CVS system is new for me so "call back" if you have a problem.

Pierre

Re: New: diff files

by Pierre Pichet -

I sending you as attachment two type of diff files.
Ones that list just the differences (result_diff_) and the ones that list all the text (result_diff_tot) .

You will find the diff files  for

• editlib.php,showbank.php, format.php and  export.php for the selecting questions to export
  • datasetitem for selecting 10,20, etc items
  • and the webct/format.php for importing questions from webct that I submit some weeks before. Knowing these diff files, I have strip the code of all comments.

Pierre

Re: New: corrected datasetitems.php

by Pierre Pichet -

Testing, always testing...
there was a bug when adding items one by one, it does'nt work after two times.

This version seems correct. I play a lot with adding or removing different number of items.

I include the diff file