Grid format V400.1.1 for Moodle 4.0 released

Grid format V400.1.1 for Moodle 4.0 released

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello,

I have updated the Grid format for Moodle 4.0 as follows:

Release 400.1.1 version 2022072203 for Moodle 4.0 version 2022041900.00 (Build: 20220419) and above within the MOODLE_400_STABLE branch until the next release:

with:

1. Improve upgrade script so that it attempts a repair if something breaks the first time.
  2. Fix 'Error during exchange of section pictures' - #168.
  3. Fix 'Displayed image not deleted when there are draft area files for a section'.
  4. Changed to semantic versioning 2.0.0 (https://semver.org/) for the release value, whereby the 'major' number is the Moodle core branch number.  The 'version' property still needs to follow the Moodle way in order for the plugin to operate within the core API.

I strongly suggest that this version is installed on a test server first!  Ensure that you have multiple backups of all data before using.  Even better, run on an install on a virtual machine.

If you find this post useful, then please mark it so.  Please report any issues with this version ONLY here.  Please note: I will not respond on Monday 19th September 2022, BST hours, out of respect for HM the Queen.

Gareth

Average of ratings: -