Attendance (multiple sessions)

Attendance (multiple sessions)

by tahani al-sabri -
Number of replies: 3

Hello moodlers ,

I need to use attendance multiple sessions in moodle 4.0.10, but I am stuck here and cannot multiply the sessions in the calendar, I need your help to enable multiple sessions for this version to be appeared in the upcoming events and days, thanks in advance. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to tahani al-sabri

Re: Attendance (multiple sessions)

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I don't understand - you have multiple sessions enabled and showing - what is the issue exactly?
In reply to Emma Richardson

by tahani al-sabri -
Pardon me for the unclear message I post. I was trying to create sessions from Monday to Friday. But on the portal some days are missing as if the system couldn't recognize the whole days to be there. It doubles the days while Friday is totally missed.
In reply to tahani al-sabri

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
there were some bugs around daylight savings that were fixed in the attendance plugin recently - can you confirm the version of the attendance plugin you have installed, delete the sessions it has created already, and see if you can reproduce it again? - Also the screenshot of settings at the top (14 -> 16th September) doesn't seem to match the sessions that were actually created so I suspect you may have managed to trigger the session creation twice - when creating sessions, it doesn't check "does a session at this time already exist", so if you open that add session page again and use similar sessions it will create "new" sessions based on whatever settings you have in the form.