Course Block Options

Course Block Options

by Anthony Borrow -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I'm not sure if this topic has come up before. If it has, I did not find it in my quick search of the forums. My users have requested that the course block have an option whereby they could either hide their hidden courses with a +/- button or simply not have them show up. As I have currently implemented things at our high school, I import courses into semester categories. Currently I have the courses from last semester hidden. This gives teachers access to last semester material should they want/need it. I also figured students could go in and review thier work (OK, I'm an idealist). It would be nice if there were some (IMO) user defined preferences for how to view the courses. Some options would include: Current Courses Only (based on enrolment), visible courses only, all courses. I would be interested in what others might think or even if there might already be a way of doing something similar that I simply am not aware of. Any thoughts and/or advice would be warmly welcomed. Peace.
Average of ratings: -