Help - How to Adjust Workshop grades?

Help - How to Adjust Workshop grades?

by Steve Iman -
Number of replies: 2
Woops.. I experimented and need to get more control of grading than the hidden formulas seem to allow. Is there a way for me to manually over-ride or add bonus points to distributed grades using the module?

I set up essays. Some didn't get allocated for assessments, with some scores low. Some students weren't delivered assessments, and though it may be their problem, I'm unsure. Lots of browser problems, and a hundred students. I've cranked my weighted assessment quite high, set grading to lax, and yet lots of students feel unfairly dealt low scores. I don't see that I'm able to manually edit or adjust scores?

I thought.. well maybe I can create an offline assignment for 100 points, and put that into the same grading category, and figure out a way of providing bonus points to get to some fairer point distribution I could arrive at in a spreadsheet.. but I haven't gotten all the way there as a patch either. Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Steve Iman

Re: Help - How to Adjust Workshop grades?

by Peter Sereinigg -

This version does not allow overwriting grades - i solved this, by using an offline assignment for gradings and the workshop was neutralised in the gradebook - just a workarround, but works breites Grinsen

There will be a new modul, which will allow other methods of grading, by using grading-plug-ins ... in the old modul we will only fix urgend bugs!

The roadmap will be posted today!

Please give us some time to develope this new modul - you may help by

• giving inputs and
  • donation a development ..winken

Peter

In reply to Peter Sereinigg

Re: Help - How to Adjust Workshop grades?

by Steve Iman -
Thanks Peter. Much appreciated. Wish I could provide donations.. it's a promising module. I'll see if I can figure out the offline assignment. I suppose the trick is to assign it a maximum number of points, then develop a category which includes the workshop summary score and this "adjustment" within the same category for reporting of grades to the student. Again, thanks..