How can I add progress Bar in hyperlink?

How can I add progress Bar in hyperlink?

by Shukurullo Sagdullaev -
Number of replies: 4

Hi, i create individual site so I use hyperlink for it. Now i just edit scss, for it I add my scss file and import all scss after that read my code. Any way. Now I need add porgress bar for hyperlinks. I don't have any plugins for progress Bar. I just have plagin Level up!. 

I think about it now and with high probability I must:

1) find progress Bar plagin

2) edit php hyperlink and add progress Bar. It will be great if Moodle have template mustache for it.

Any ideas?

P.S. if I chose another forum please tell me or change to the correct one.

Thank you 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shukurullo Sagdullaev

Re: How can I add progress Bar in hyperlink?

by Mark Sharp -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I'm struggling to visualise what you mean by progress bar for hyperlinks. Could you do a drawing of what you intend?
In reply to Mark Sharp

by Shukurullo Sagdullaev -

I need do something like this

In reply to Shukurullo Sagdullaev

by Mark Sharp -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Are you talking about the course completion status on the Course Overview block? That only appears if the courses in question have Course completion on. Also, in Moodle 4 I believe the progress bar has been replaced with a percentage number rather than the graphic.
The templates for this block are in /blocks/myoverview/templates and you can override these in your theme. https://moodledev.io/docs/guides/templates/#overriding-templates-in-a-theme