TinyMCE Editor Issue

TinyMCE Editor Issue

by Ahmad Moussa -
Number of replies: 6

Dear Moodler,

Kindly need your help as the TinyMCE Editor Bar and the Text Content Box are shown "Blank" as attached below. If I change the default editor to "Atto HTML editor" then I can see the content and also update it without any issues. I think there is an issue with the TinyMCE plugin. Can anyone please help me? Thanks in advance.

TinyMCE Issue

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ahmad Moussa

Re: TinyMCE Editor Issue

by Carlos P -

Hello.
You found a solution for this problem. I have the same situation

In reply to Carlos P

by Ahmad Moussa -
Hello Carlos, actually till now I didn't found any solution. I have changed the Editor to Atto instead of TinyMCE. Hope someone can help us fixing this issue.
In reply to Ahmad Moussa

by Carlos P -
Hello.
I resolved the situation by checking the moodle installation folders hosted on the server. I compared the content with a fresh moodle download and saw some missing files which I added to the server in the appropriate location.
The comparison of all the files was done with a program.
I hope it helps you
Thanks greetings.
In reply to Carlos P

by Ahmad Moussa -
Hello Carlos, Thank you for your reply. Can you please explain more what have you done? I have upgraded the site and the issue is till there. Thanks in advance.
In reply to Ahmad Moussa

by Carlos P -
Hello. Sorry for the delay in replying. Basically what I did was check if any files were missing in the new moodle installation. I downloaded a copy of my moodle from my server and compared it with a fresh copy of moodle downloaded from the official site. The comparison was made with a program: https://winmerge.org/.
I then added the files that the program told me were missing from my moodle. In my case 3 Tiny files were missing, then I added them on the server. I hope it helped you.