Adding developers to a plugin in the directory

Adding developers to a plugin in the directory

by George Schaathun -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Plugin developers

I have some turnover in my team and I need to change the people who are allowed to publish updates and new releases to the plugins I co-maintain.  Could someone point me in the right direction, please?

I cannot find anything in the web interface, and my attempts to google for documentation turn up only false hits about every other part of the development cycle.  

TIA

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to George Schaathun

Re: Adding developers to a plugin in the directory

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Add them as a contributor, and tick the 'Maintainer' box when you do.
Average of ratings: Useful (4)
In reply to George Schaathun

Re: Adding developers to a plugin in the directory

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Tim is right. You just were not able to find anything on the plugin's page because you were not the lead maintainer of the plugins. I've been contacted by Sebastian and I transferred the lead maintenance to you as per his request. Please let me know here should you need any further assistance.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)