Grades in User report

Grades in User report

by Алексей Талицких -
Number of replies: 3

Hello!

Is there any plugin or solution that allows you to highlight grades in User report in red or in green depending on whether the student scored at least a passing score or not like in Grader report??

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Алексей Талицких

Re: Grades in User report

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Not that I know of but, in general, indicating anything by colour is terrible accessibility (especially red/green).
In reply to Howard Miller

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Interesting point, Howard.
Some other LMSs use colors in grades. Perhaps this is why Алексей Талицких asks. But it makes me wonder how these other LMSs get away with using color, like Canvas.
In reply to Rick Jerz

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Well, there's nothing to stop you but I don't think I would get away with it. Red/green colour blindness affects 1 in 12 men (apparently) to some degree. In my place of work that's over 2,000 students who potentially can't interpret their grades as intended. Not really an option.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)