Course backup --> "File references to external contents are included in the backup file. These won't work if the backup is restored on a different site. "

Course backup --> "File references to external contents are included in the backup file. These won't work if the backup is restored on a different site. "

Bởi Alexander Dominicus -
Số lượng các câu trả lời: 0
Hình của Testers

Dear moodlers,

I have a course where I create a H5P-activity. During the creation of the H5P-activity I chose an H5P-Video from content bank and create the activity via "Link to the file".

After that I backup the course were I receive the message "File references to external contents are included in the backup file. These won't work if the backup is restored on a different site. " 

So I restore this course on a different site and (as expected) the H5P-activity is not working. I have to create a new link from content bank to the H5P-acivity.

Now, for me it is not clear: Why this linking from H5P-activity to the content bank is removed when restoring a course on a different site? In principal that should be possible since the content bank related to the course is restored, too. So why this obstacle, here?

Best,

Alex

Trung bình điểm đánh giá: -