Restricting visibility of Microsoft teams button in Atto editor to certain users

Restricting visibility of Microsoft teams button in Atto editor to certain users

Fa Ahmed - ން
Number of replies: 2

Can we restrict visibility of ms teams button in atto editor? 

are there any useful plugins that help us restrict visibility of buttons in atto? 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fa Ahmed

Re: Restricting visibility of Microsoft teams button in Atto editor to certain users

Kirill Slyusar - ން

If you are using Atto Editor, you can follow the link under the global admin {your_domain}/admin/search.php?query=Toolbar+config . In the Toolbar config (https://clip2net.com/s/4ftrmlF) field, you can customize the display (change the location or delete).

In reply to Kirill Slyusar

Re: Restricting visibility of Microsoft teams button in Atto editor to certain users

Davo Smith - ން
ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ
I'm assuming the original question was about customising the display of the buttons per user (rather than the global button configuration).

If I'm correct, then I do not currently know of any way to do this, but I can see that the ability to hide buttons from users (based on capability checks?) would be a helpful future improvement for Atto.