timecompleted column is NULL

Re: timecompleted column is NULL

by Davo Smith -
Number of replies: 4
Bildo de Core developers Bildo de Particularly helpful Moodlers Bildo de Peer reviewers Bildo de Plugin developers
If you have not configured any completion criteria for the course, then Moodle has no way of knowing when you are expecting it to mark the course as "complete", so the course will never be marked as complete.

There is plenty of documentation on how to configure course completion in the Moodle docs: https://docs.moodle.org/en/Course_completion
In reply to Davo Smith

by Tagnavi M Y -

hi Davo Smith,

i am also having a similar problem , i have enabled self completion of course for users, and the user has successfully marked the course as completed. But still in the mdl_course_completion, the time completed is null.

(i logged in from a different browser as user to mark the course as completed, i am just learning moodle, )

In reply to Tagnavi M Y

by Krishna Mohan Prasad -
Bildo de Particularly helpful Moodlers Bildo de Plugin developers
Hi Tagnavi M Y,
Is cron enabled and running ? If cron is not running completion will not be marked.

Thanks
In reply to Krishna Mohan Prasad

by Tagnavi M Y -

yes,Krishna Mohan Prasad  the cron is running.

but still the time completed is showing null.

Attachment Screenshot (222).png
In reply to Tagnavi M Y

by Krishna Mohan Prasad -
Bildo de Particularly helpful Moodlers Bildo de Plugin developers
Hi Tagnavi M Y,
I can see that your reaggregate column is set so you must have done configuration changes to reaggregate course completions. So I hope next cron run will reaggregate the users completion and mark their completion.

Thanks
Average of ratings:Useful (1)