how to connect my Moodle to my USI number so I can have all my previous certificates and degrees come over so I can enrol in my next up coming course

how to connect my Moodle to my USI number so I can have all my previous certificates and degrees come over so I can enrol in my next up coming course

by Tracy mcmahon -
Number of replies: 1

hi my Moodle friends 😇

I have forgotten hot to link my Moodle up to my USI learning number so I can have all my prior achievements and Academic records and Degrees over so I can continue to enrol in my up coming exciting course 😍

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tracy mcmahon

Re: how to connect my Moodle to my USI number so I can have all my previous certificates and degrees come over so I can enrol in my next up coming course

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Tracy. Are you a student? I suggest you ask the people at your place of study as they will probably have special methods for that. I dont know what a USI learning nunber is, and this is the Moodle site where people discuss and download the free Moodle software, not for specific educational Moodle sites.