Assignment - Error when section restricted/hidden

Assignment - Error when section restricted/hidden

by Amanda Chan -
Number of replies: 3

Assignment - Version 2021051700
Moodle 3.11.4+ (Build: 20220111)

Hi,

I am experiencing errors when attempting to view an assignment that is restricted (unavailable to student unless earlier sections completed). When I remove the restriction, I can again view the assignment. This is affecting teachers from being able to review, as they have permissions to view hidden activities.

Below are the errors:

Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Not implemented (do not call unless is_applied_to_user_lists is true)

Debug info:
Error code: codingerror

Stack trace:

• line 192 of /availability/classes/tree_node.php: coding_exception thrown
  • line 340 of /availability/classes/tree.php: call to core_availability\tree_node->filter_user_list()
  • line 640 of /availability/classes/info.php: call to core_availability\tree->filter_user_list()
  • line 106 of /availability/classes/info_module.php: call to core_availability\info->filter_user_list()
  • line 2215 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to core_availability\info_module->filter_user_list()
  • line 2341 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to assign->list_participants()
  • line 5720 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to assign->count_participants()
  • line 5802 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to assign->get_assign_grading_summary_renderable()
  • line 676 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to assign->view_submission_page()
  • line 55 of /mod/assign/view.php: call to assign->view()
Thanks for any assistance!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Amanda Chan

Re: Assignment - Error when section restricted/hidden

by Matheus Oliveira -

Hi, I'm also having the same error. Any solution?

In reply to Matheus Oliveira

by Behan Webster -
It is still broken. I'm having the same issue in Moodle 4.0.4
In reply to Amanda Chan

by Plínio Felipe Peçanha Oliveira -
There is a bug in the session restriction plugin.
If the session is constrained using this constraint plugin and if in the same session there is a task type activity, then this task activity when opened returns this super strange error.

I have already pointed it out on the developer's github but this is not a priority for him at the moment.

Post this error on git, maybe it will help to convince him

https://github.com/bdecentgmbh/moodle-availability_sectioncompleted