What kind of format is this course?

What kind of format is this course?

by Jose Rocha -
Number of replies: 3

Good afternoon,

Someone from the forum will be able to identify what type of course format is used in the attached image, I tried to locate it by the url provided by the topic but I was not successful in the search.

Attachment Captura de pantalla 2022-02-17 143351.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jose Rocha

Re: What kind of format is this course?

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
If its on a site that has a URL you can access and you can 'see' the course with it, then look at the body tag classes for 'format_name', where 'name' is clearly the name of the format.
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Jose Rocha -
Thank you very much Gareth Barnard,
I have reviewed by reviewing the code of the page and I have found that its course format is "Board Format", I looked for it in moodle plugin and I have found that format but when installing it on my platform the format is different, I think that they have edited the format taking it only as a base.

Is it possible to modify the "HTML" of a course format? If possible, could you guide me on how to do this? I have browsed through all the .php files of a format but I can't find its "HTML".

Greetings.
In reply to Jose Rocha

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
The markup is outputted via the PHP. To modify one, you need to be a skilled programmer with understanding of object orientation and PHP. Then use that as a basis for examining how the code works and look through the developer documentation -> https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Course_formats.