Moodle App

Moodle App

από Maritza Leon -
Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 1

Hello colleagues,

I am creating a course on MoodleCloud to be deployed on MoodleApp. I have a group of students of 20 students and I only have 10 tablets available for them to develop the courses. Do any of you know, how can I do so that in MoodleApp they do not have to log in and log out every time they open the MoodleApp. My specific question is, can four students work from the same tablet with different users in the same Moodle App?

I really appreciate it if someone can help me.

Thanks a lot!

Μέσος όρος βαθμολογίας: -
Σε απάντηση σε Maritza Leon

Re: Moodle App

από Dani Palou -
Φωτογραφία Core developers Φωτογραφία Moodle HQ Φωτογραφία Particularly helpful Moodlers Φωτογραφία Peer reviewers Φωτογραφία Plugin developers
Hi Maritza,

the Moodle App allows having several accounts in the same device, but each user will have to re-enter his account when he starts using the app.

We recommend you to go to "Site administration > Mobile app > Mobile features" and enable "Force log out", otherwise students will be able to enter any account stored in that device without entering the password and that's a security issue.

Students will need to enter the password when they want to re-enter their account, but the app will keep all the data they have previously downloaded.

Cheers,
Dani