How to display grades from a topic/activity that has been restricted after its completion?

How to display grades from a topic/activity that has been restricted after its completion?

by Sunny Leo M -
Number of replies: 0

Hello all,

I am new here and have been using Moodle (3.11.4) for a little over a month now to set up and offer my courses to my students online. I am slowly learning the solution and trying to see how I can use it for my use case.

So, I am not sure if this question has already been answered or this is a very new query, but I tried to search through the knowledgebase and several forums including this one with no luck yet, so I am posting it here.

I have an h5p activity that I wanted my students to access and submit only once and so, using this solution provided in a discussion on this forum, I have restricted access to the h5p activity by putting it into a topic and restricting access to the topic as soon as the activity within has been completed.

However, I have now realized that restricting access to the topic will also lead to the grade of that activity from being displayed in the user report for the students. I see this explained here in the University of Massachusetts Knowledge base which also uses Moodle.

So, I am wondering if there is a way my students can still be limited to accessing and submitting the activity only once but still be able to see their scores for the same activity in their user report.

Thank you.