Hello UX team,
On the Questions page of the Question bank, the "Question" column, which is arguably the most important column in the table, is so narrow that the information it contains cannot be read. Indeed, the name of the question and the tags are most often largely hidden.
To overcome this drawback, you could:
- Make the column widths adjustable, for example like in Windows File Explorer.
- Make the question name, ID number and tags wrap similar to the text in the "Created by" and "Last modified by" columns of this same table.
- Let the question name, ID number and tags be displayed in full width, and let the table scroll sideways as needed.
- Show the question text, ID number and tags in a tooltip.
- You might also consider putting the question name, ID number and tags in three separate columns, which might improve readability a bit.
I leave it to you to choose the best solution, or the best combination of solutions.
Currently this drawback considerably reduces the UX of this important table.