Only show certain activities on course completion report for the teacher

Only show certain activities on course completion report for the teacher

by Vaya Willemen -
Number of replies: 1

I am at a loss. I am trying to obtain a course completion report that only shows the activities that count towards the final grade of the students. But not all activities are scored. Some are purely for self-evaluation, others count for the final grade.

Students need to be able to track their progress / completion of all of the activities (self-evaluation + graded). But I as a teacher wanta report showing only the completion of the graded activities.

When I choose "do not indicate activity completion" on the activities that are ther for self-evaluation purposes, they disappeer from th completion report I sees (which is what I want), but then students are no longer able to sees if they have completed that self-assessment or not (and I do not want that to happen).

Please tell me how I can let Moodle know which activities to show on the activity completion report a teacher can generate, without taking away the possibility of students to track all their activity completions?

La media da valetaziuns: -
In reply to Vaya Willemen

Re: Only show certain activities on course completion report for the teacher

by Mary Cooch -
Maletg da 	Documentation writers Maletg da 	Moodle HQ Maletg da 	Particularly helpful Moodlers Maletg da 	Testers Maletg da 	Translators
Hello Vaya. There are two reports - a report for Activity completion and a report for course completion as in the Course completion status block You can indicate activity completion for all activities students need to do but you can select only the ones they have to do that count towards their final grade by selecting them for course completion - and then only those will appear in the course completion report for example in the Course completion status block. There is more information in the documentation Using Course completion
La media da valetaziuns: -