Error Email by Cron Job every 5 minutes

Error Email by Cron Job every 5 minutes

by Peter Schmitz -
Number of replies: 6

Email Header:

PHP Notice:  Coding problem: unsupported modification of PAGE->context from 70 to 70* line 1064 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to debugging()

Email Body

PHP Notice:  Coding problem: unsupported modification of PAGE->context from 70 to 70* line 1064 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to debugging()
* line 88 of /mod/customcert/classes/task/email_certificate_task.php: call to moodle_page->set_context()
* line 248 of /lib/cronlib.php: call to mod_customcert\task\email_certificate_task->execute()
* line 120 of /lib/cronlib.php: call to cron_run_inner_scheduled_task()
* line 73 of /lib/cronlib.php: call to cron_run_scheduled_tasks()
* line 79 of /admin/cli/cron.php: call to cron_run()  in /var/www/vhosts/academy.lernyx.com/httpdocs/lib/weblib.php on line 3249
It seems to be sending emails every time the CronJob runs, then exceeds the email limit. Any ideas?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Schmitz

Re: Error Email by Cron Job every 5 minutes

by Peter Schmitz -
Additional Info:
When I set the plugin up intially after installation, I set it to email the teacher, which apparently it tried excessively to do and caused an error message every minute.

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
In reply to Mark Nelson

by Peter Schmitz -
turning teacher notification off seems to stop the flood..

Any plans to fix this in the near future??

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
The debugging notice shouldn't be the cause of the flood. What do you mean by flood? Were the teachers getting sent the same certificates multiple times?
In reply to Mark Nelson

by Peter Schmitz -

I do not know, I got an error message every minute from the Cron Job, the teacher (myself) didn't actually get any certificate. Just the error messages to the admin. Can you point me towards what specifically you mean when you say debugging notice? notice of the plugin or notice of moodle or notice of the Cron Job, who is initiating this error message,  I don't have the skills to diagnose but I might have the skills to fix it.

by Mark Nelson -
Sorry the only error message you supplied is the debugging notice above "PHP Notice: Coding problem: unsupported modification of PAGE->context from 70 to 70* line 1064 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to debugging()". This will be fixed in a later release. However, I am not sure how this relates to the 'flood'. They seem like two separate things.